Sunday 20 March 2016

Dodaj šive - Add stiching [Come and get it challenges #110]

Živjo,
Upam, da uživate v prečudovitem vikendu. Jaz obožujem tako spomladansko vreme, želim si da bi trajalo skozi celo leto. :)
Hello there,
I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful weekend. I love this spring weather and I wish it could last for the whole year. :)

Danes vam pokažem čestitko, ki sem jo ustvarila za Come and get it izziv imenovan DODAJ ŠIVE (prave ali umetne). 
Today I'm showing you a card that I made for Come and get it challenge called ADD STICHING (real or faux).



Če dobro pogledaš lahko šive vidiš na dizajnerskem papirju in pa pod napisom. Uporabila sem prečudovit digi našega današnjega sponzorja Scrapper's delights imenovan Baby boo bear blankie
If you look closely you can see stiches on a design paper and under the sentiment. I used the adorable digi from our sponsor Scrapper's delights called Baby boo bear blankie

Hitro skoči pogledati kaj so ustvarile še ostala dekleta iz tima in res močno upam, da se nam boš pridružila tudi ti! :)
Hop to my fellow DT members to see what they created. I really hope you will join us! :)


Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

6 comments:

  1. Ja, res čudovit digi ter prav simpatični srčki in šivi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Kaja. Lovely work. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and such a cute image. That sentiment is great too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CAGI DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and super colouring, love all those different sized hearts. CarolG DTeamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zelo prisrcna cestitka Kaja. Lepe nezne barve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Kaja with that image and all the hearts are perfect for it.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥