Saturday 2 July 2016

Gostujoča ustvarjalka - Guest designer

Živjo,
Tokrat so me dekleta, ki ustvarjajo izziv Inkspirational povabile, da se jim pridružim kot gostujoča ustvarjalka. Seveda nisem mogla zavrniti tako super ponudbe, tako da je današnja objava namenjena prav njim. :)
Hello there,
I'm honoured that the ladies from Inkspirational challege decided to invite me to be their guest designer. I couldn't say no, so this post is for their challenge. :)

Za vas imamo super izziv: KARKOLI Z DODATKOM RDEČE
We have a great challange: ANYTHING GOES WITH RED

Moja čestitka izgleda takole:
My card looks like this:

Že dolgo sem si želela poskusiti barvanje na zadnjo stran pavs papirja, ampak se ga nisem lotila do sedaj. Izgled mi je všeč, čeprav se mi zdi, da moraš za samo barvanje uporabiti veliko temnejše barve kot ponavadi, da se sploh kaj vidi skozi pavs. :)
I always wanted to try coloring on vellum and for this challenge I actually did. I like it, but I discovered that you need to use a lot more viberent colors if you want to see it through very well. :)

Upam, da se nam boš pridružila! Uživaj v vikendu. :)
I hope you will join us! Enjoy your weekend. :)

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!


Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

8 comments:

  1. Prekrasna je. Čestitke za gostjo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaja, congrats on being GD for Inkspirational challenge! Beautiful card ;) - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card - the colours are vibrant, yet also softened by the vellum and the stamping behind it gives depth and interest. Thank you for being our wonderful Guest Designer at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous to have you as our Guest Designer. Your colouring on vellum worked a treat and the vibrancy shines through. I also really like the subtle background. Thank you for being our Guest Designsr at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vau! Čudovita voščilnica. Čestitke za GD! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so great having you design with us at Inkspirational! Congrats on the position! Love this card! The red looks fantastic, along with the polka dots and the use of vellum. Great card!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card you've shared with us as our guest designer! Your flowers are gorgeous, vibrant in lovely red! The polka-dots background makes me smile! Thank you for joining us for this challenge, with a card that is wondrously inspiring!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥