Wednesday 10 May 2017

Zlate lilije - Gold lilies

Živijo,
Končno sem nazaj iz počitnic in čas je za novo objavo za na Jane's doodles blog! :)
Hello there,
I am finally back from my vacation and it's time for another post for Jane's doodles blog! :)

Poglej:
Look:
Na žalost mi kamera noče snemati videov, tako da bo danes opis izdelave le napisan. :(
My camera doesn't want to film, so I will just write down the card process here. :(

Tokrat sem se lotila nekoliko bolj elegantne in strukturirane čestitke. Na črn papir sem s črno blazinico odtisnila in nato s prozornim strukturnim prahom embosirala lilije (brez embosiranja zlata barva prekrije tudi odtisnjene črte, tako pa se jim lepo izogne). Nato sem uporabila Kuretake Gansai tambi barvo v zlati barvi, pri čemer sem uporabila kar se da malo vode, saj papir na katerem sem barvala ni akvarelni. Vse skupaj sem nato prilepila na enak črn papir, na katerem sem prej izrezala še kvadrat in mu spodaj embosirala ter pozlatila še malo pikic. Na koncu je manjkal le še napis in čestitka je bila končana. :)
This time I made a card that is a bit more elegant and structured than usual. First, I stamped and embossed the lily images on my black paper (the gold color would cover the stamped lines without the embossing). Next, I used the Kuretake Gansai tambi watercolor in gold. I used as little water as possible since I used normal black cardstock that isn't meant to be used as watercolor paper. I glued everything on the main backgorund black piece on which I embossed and colored some dots. The last thing was a sentiment and the card was all finnished! :)

Izzivi:
Challenges:
Stempelkueche #69: FLOWERS (I hope this is a right translation :D)

Make my monday #45: MAY FLOWERS
Simon says stamps: GOING DOTTY (dots are in the background)
Addicted to stamps #241: ANYTHING GOES



Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
  • Inks: Versafine - Onyx black
  • Stamps: Jane's doodles - Lily
  • Dies: Simon says stamp - Congrats; Najlepši par - Romantique squares
  • Markers: /
  • Paper: Rayher 300g - White, Black; Vellum
  • Adhesive: Double sided tape; Double sided foam rectangles
  • Embellishments: /
  • Other: Scissors; Acrylic block; Clear embossing powder; Kuretake - Gansai tambi Gold; Darice - Dots embossing folder; Brush #2

9 comments:

  1. Kaja, navdušena sem nad izgledom te elegantne voščilnice. Vidim, da so te zlate barve res zlate, saj se vse krasno blešči.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design, very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. prekrasno tole in tako lepo elegantno!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Kaja. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, the gold paint looks amazing on the black cardstock! I'm totally in love with your design. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stempelküche challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding my voice to the others in praising your gorgeous card! WOW! Thrilled you shared your talents in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! your card looks sooo very elegant!!! love your card (as always) soo much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥