Strani

▼

Tuesday, 19 March 2019

Tropical birthday - Tropski rojstni dan

Hi there,
I am up on the Studio Katia blog today with a tropical birthday card!
Živjo,
Danes lahko mojo tropsko čestitko najdeš na Studio Katia blogu!

Take a look:
Poglej:
I decided to color in the flowers with ZIG watercolor markers. I used tropical colors so the card is bright and cheerful. For the background I decided to go with stenciling technique.
Odločila sem se, da bom rože tokrat pobarvala z ZIG markerji. Uporabila sem tropske barve, tako da je voščilnica svetla in razigrana. Za ozadje sem se odločila uporabiti stencil šablono na modrem ozadju.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Distress ink - TUMBLED GLASS
Distress ink - TUMBLED GLASS

Distress ink - BROKEN CHINA
Distress ink - BROKEN CHINA

Studio Katia - GLUE
Studio Katia - GLUE
Shop at:
SK
Studio Katia - ALOHA
Studio Katia - ALOHA
Shop at:
SK
Studio Katia dies - ALOHA
Studio Katia dies - ALOHA
Shop at:
SK
Studio Katia stencil - GRID
Studio Katia stencil - GRID
Shop at:
SK

5 comments:

  1. This was a really insightful and well-crafted post, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into creating such valuable content. The information is presented in a clear and engaging way, making it enjoyable and useful for readers from all backgrounds. While exploring educational resources online, I often come across Assignment Help Adelaide as a reliable option for students seeking professional academic guidance and support. Thank you for sharing such excellent content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really informative and useful post. I appreciate how clearly the topic has been explained, especially the practical points shared throughout the article. Content like this can be helpful for students looking for better ways to understand their academic tasks. Those who need help with project management assignment can also benefit from exploring reliable academic guidance and learning resources.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really informative post! I appreciate the effort you put into explaining things in such a simple and understandable way. Content like this is always helpful for readers looking to learn something new and explore different perspectives. Thanks for sharing your insights. For students looking for additional academic guidance, university assignment help can also be a useful resource.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥