Strani

▼

Tuesday, 19 February 2019

Birthday stitching - Rojstno-dnevno šivanje

Hi there,
It's my turn to post on Jane's doodles blog today and I decided to made a stitched birthday card!
Živjo,
Danes sem jaz na vrsti za objavo na Jane's doodles blogu in naredila sem sešito rojstno-dnevno voščilnico!

Take a look:
Poglej:
I love stitching on cards, but I rarely make a card with it since it takes a lot of time to make it. Today I went with a simple masculine design with cactus.
Šivanje na čestitkah preprosto obožujem. ampak moram priznati, da take čestitke bolj malokrat delam, ker vzamejo res veliko časa. Tokrat sem naredila preprosto moško voščilnico s kaktusi.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:


Jane's doodles - CACTUS
Jane's doodles - CACTUS
Shop at:
JD
Jane's doodles - PLANTS
Jane's doodles - PLANTS
Shop at:
JD
Zig clean color - 48 PACK
Zig clean color - 48 PACK

Studio Katia dies - STITCHED BORDERS
Studio Katia dies - STITCHED BORDERS
Shop at:
SK
Ljubica thread
Ljubica thread

9 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally a simple to understand information, appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s nearly impossible to find well-informed people in this particular topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very informative and well-written article that explains the topic in a clear and easy-to-understand manner. I appreciate the useful insights and practical information shared, which can help readers understand the subject more effectively. The content is valuable for students looking for guidance with academic topics, including help in accounting assignment. Overall, an engaging and helpful post that provides meaningful information in a simple and professional way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥