Hi there,
Hope that you are ready for new Jane's doodles stamps! Jane has prepared two new sets called PLUMERIA and KIND. :)
Živjo,
Upam, da si pripravljena na novo izdajo Jane's doodles štampiljk! Tokrat je Jane pripravila dva nova seta PLUMERIA in KIND. :)
Take a look:
Jaz sem pripravila tole:
As you know I just love watercolor flowers, so I decided to use my ZIG markers to color them in. I put them on top of green background to make them pop.
Kot že veš jaz obožujem akvarelno barvanje cvetlic in tokrat sem jih pobarvala z ZIG markerji. Nato, sem jih postavila na zeleno ozadje, da lepo iztopajo.
GIVEAWAY:
If you want to have one of these stamps, or any other stamp set, you should join us and hop along. With every comment you get a chance to win a stamp set of your choice from Jane's doodles. If I were you I would be leaving those comments as soon as possible! :D
NAGRADNA IGRA:
Če si tudi ti želiš teh štampiljk (ali katerih drugih), potem se nam pridruži in skoči do vsake ustvarjalke. Z vsakim komentarjem si namreč priskrbiš možnost osvojitve kompleta štampiljk Jane's doodles po tvoji izbiri. Jaz bi na tvojem mestu že pisala komentar. :D
Če si tudi ti želiš teh štampiljk (ali katerih drugih), potem se nam pridruži in skoči do vsake ustvarjalke. Z vsakim komentarjem si namreč priskrbiš možnost osvojitve kompleta štampiljk Jane's doodles po tvoji izbiri. Jaz bi na tvojem mestu že pisala komentar. :D
Here you can find the order of the hop:
Tukaj lahko najdeš zaporedje hopa:
Kaja <- Tukaj si / You are here
Marion<- Tvoja naslednja postaja / Your next stop
The winner will be announced really soon, so you better hurry! But that's not all. Jane made a special sale -20% of all clear stamp sets, so you should really check the shop too! You won't be sorry. :)
Zmagovec bo znan zelo kmalu, tako da pohiti! Za to priložnost pa je Jane pripravila še super akcijo -20% na vse sete štampiljk. Zato pokukaj še v trgovino, ne bo ti žal. :)
I really hope you will hop along! Have fun hopping. :)
Res upam, da se nam pridružiš! Uživaj v skakanju po blogih. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja

Beautiful coloring and I like the polka dot background.
ReplyDeleteOh your card is just a breath of fresh spring and beauty! I can almost smell these beatiful blossoms. I love your card design and the softness it has - beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteLove the new release, your flowers look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely. Your coloring skills are a super power!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and fab sentiment. Hugz
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Blooms..love the colorful flowers against polka dot background:)
ReplyDeleteThe brightness of flower and it background creates a vibrant effect.. amazing
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card!! You colored the flowers beautifully!
ReplyDeleteYour card is pretty as always, Kaja :)
ReplyDelete~ Priyanka Kantak
Really love the polka dots with the flowers, such a cute combo.
ReplyDeleteso pretty card!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so sweet! Love the delicate feel of your card!
ReplyDeleteJust so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely coloring on the beautiful Plumeria blooms! Such a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! You rocked it. Love It!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning coloring Kaja, what a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Kaja, I always love your floral cards!
ReplyDeleteDear Kaja
ReplyDeleteThe card made using Jane's doodles stamp Plumeria is just amazing. love the colors too tc I wish i become a winner so that I can be the proud owner of the Janes doodles stamps. stay blessed Love and hugs from Sri Lanka
Pomladna in cvetoča voščilnica je nastala. In krasno si pobarvala plumerije. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeously Water colored flowers! And I really love them on top of the Green with White polka dots background!
ReplyDeleteOh, so exciting.... I will play along and hop, but first do your card: I think it is gorgeous! Your water colouring is great!
ReplyDeleteCreative regards from stempelfrida
Kaja, ČUDOVITA je!!! Zelo mi je všeč. :o)
ReplyDeleteThis is a well-written and informative article that explains the topic in a clear and engaging way. I found the points very helpful, especially the practical insights that can be useful for readers from different backgrounds. The discussion also highlights how proper guidance, including support from dissertation writing services, can make complex tasks easier to understand. Overall, a valuable and informative read with useful ideas that encourage readers to explore the topic further.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed reading this article—it explains the topic clearly and offers some genuinely useful insights. The information is practical and easy to understand, especially for students exploring options like Cheap Assignment Help. Thanks for sharing such informative content!
ReplyDelete