Sunday 23 July 2017

Ribice - Fishes

Živjo,
Čas je za nov Come and get it izziv! :)
Hello there,
It's time for another Come and get it izziv! :)

Poglej:
Look:
Tokratna tema je POLETJE in meni so bile tele ribice sponzorja Fred she said tako prikupne, da sem takoj dobila idejo za čestitko. :)
The theme this week is SUMMERTIME and I love the images from our sponsor Fred she said so much, that I knew what I want to make in a second I saw it. :)

To je na žalost tudi moj zadnji Come and get it izziv. Bilo mi je super, ampak na žalost je časa premalo, da bi lahko bila v vseh ustvarjalnih ekipah.. :)
This is unfortunately my last Come and get it challenge as a design team member. I had an awesome time, but I just don't have enough time to stay on every single design team.. :)

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Versafine - ONYX BLACK
Versafine - ONYX BLACK
Shop at:
SSS
Altenew - BIRTHDAY GREETING
Altenew - BIRTHDAY GREETING
Shop at:
SSS
Zig clean color - 48 PACK
Zig clean color - 48 PACK
Shop at:
C&M
Spectrum noir alcohol markers
Spectrum noir alcohol markers
Shop at:
SSS
Najlepši par dies - ROMANTIQUE SQUARES
Najlepši par dies - ROMANTIQUE SQUARES
Shop at:
OTHER

4 comments:

  1. Kako simpatične ribice in prekrasen barve 💙💚💛💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Res so luštnee. Pa veliko uspeha pri novih projektih. Z veseljem te spremljam in verjamem, da časa zmanjkuje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaja - beautiful card. Lovely colours and design. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥