Thursday 1 December 2016

Zaželi si nekaj - Make a wish [Card mania #87]

Živjo,
Smo prvega v mesecu in čas je, da ti pokažem čestitko za Card mania izziv. :)
Hello there,
It's 1st of December already and it's time for me to show you the card I made for Card mania challenge. :)

Poglej jo:
Look at it:
Tokratna tema je KARKOLI, zato vem da ne boš imela težav narediti čestitko in se nam pridružiti. Prikupen fantek pa je digi sponzorja A day for daisies. :)
The theme is ANYTHING GOES and that's why I know you won't have any problems joining us. The adorable boy is a digi from our sponsor A day for daisies. :)


Naj ti povem, da je to moj zadnji izziv kot ustvarjalka pri Card mania izzivu. Časa imam namreč premalo, da bi vse stvari, ki jih opravljam, delala 100% zato sem se odločila, da je bolje, da kakšno izmed njih zaključim in se toliko bolj posvetim ostalim. :)
Let me tell you that this is my last challenge as a Card mania DT. I just don't have enough time to do all the stuff that I do at 100%, so I decided that it's better to end some DTs and give more attention to all the others. :)

Še izzivi:
Challenges:
Addicted to stamps #222: MAKE YOUR MARK
Simon says stamp: ANYTHING GOES

Hvala, da me spremljaš in upam, da se nam pridružiš!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you will join us!


Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ta fantič me pa čisto spominja na mojega nečaka :) Zelo všečno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lušna je. Prava za fantičke. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Kajcyika! Love those large dots, too, such a nice touch with the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card layout! Those circles in the background are really interesting! Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge blog--Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, I love everything about it, such a great card! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Martina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥