Friday 17 November 2017

SugarPea Sweet2Repeat blog hop

Hi there,
Welcome on SugarPea Sweet2repeat blog hop! :) 
Živjo,
Dobrodošla na SugarPea Sweet2repeat blog hopu! :)

Using the latest release, I made this card:
Z uporabo najnovejše izdaje, sem jaz naredila tole:
I wanted to make a really simple but yet elegant card, so I used the Pine cone greeting stamp set and it's coordinating dies. Next, I embossed my sentiment in gold on the piece of white card stock on which I sprinkled some gold paint. In the end, I glued everything together using my liquid glue. :)
Odločila sem se narediti preprosto, a elegantno čestitko. Tako, sem odtisnila veje in pa storže, ter embosirala napis z zlatim embosing prahom. Na koncu sem vse skupaj prilepila na podlago s tekočim lepilom. :)

Now, check out the SugarPea blog for more info on the hop! :)
Zdaj pa hitro pokukaj še na SugarPea blog za več informacij o skakljanju po blogih! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

SugarPea - PINE CONE GREETINGS
SugarPea - PINE CONE GREETINGS
Shop at:
OTHER
SugarPea dies - PINE CONE GREETINGS
SugarPea dies - PINE CONE GREETINGS
Shop at:
OTHER

20 comments:

  1. Ooh, kako zelo je lepa!
    Preprosta, elegantna in prava paša za oči. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant pine cone card! I love this fresh green color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I've got to get this set out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card - the layout is so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful card, really elegant design !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I like the simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pinecones are so realistic, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors! Great Xmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautifully elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a Super fun and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and elegant. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love the script font on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elegant card and so refreshing with all the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you achieved your goal; this is definitely simple AND elegant! I love what you did with the pine boughs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card! Love the paint splatter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥