Monday 3 September 2018

Furry friend - Kosmati prijatelj

Hi there,
Today I have another Christmas card for you. Do you think that people realize that we are acutally making Christmas cards months before they actually get them? :)
Živjo,
Danes imam za vas še eno božično voščilnico. Misliš, da ljudje vedo, da čestitke ki jih dobijo pozimi mi dejansko ustvarjamo že kar nekaj mesecev prej? :)

Take a look at a card:
Poglej voščilnico:
I kept the card simple since I usually make more than one Chrismas card in the same style and I want it to be easy to make. :)
Naredila sem dokaj preprosto voščilnico, saj namreč ponavadi naredim več kot eno v istem stilu in ravno zato je preprosta izdelava zelo pomembna. :)

Challenges:
Izzivi:
Cupcake inspirations #453: SPECTACULAR BACKGROUND
Tuesday throwdown #407: SPLATTER IT
Simon says stamp: ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Distress oxide - FADED JEANS
Distress oxide - FADED JEANS
Shop at:
HB
Distress oxide - BROKEN CHINA
Distress oxide - BROKEN CHINA
Shop at:
HB
My favorite things - HAPPY PAWLIDAYS
My favorite things - HAPPY PAWLIDAYS
Shop at:
OTHER
My favorite things dies - STITCHED SCALLOP BASIC EDGES
My favorite things dies - STITCHED SCALLOP BASIC EDGES
Shop at:
OTHER
Distress oxide - BLACK SOOT
Distress oxide - BLACK SOOT
Shop at:
HB
Distress oxide - TUMBLED GLASS
Distress oxide - TUMBLED GLASS

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love the blues mixed with the traditional Christmas colors, Kaja! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card and the background is absolutely fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥