Friday 21 September 2018

Honey bee stamps & Heffy doodle collaboration

Hi there,
Today I am joining a hop of two awesome brands - Honey bee and Heffy doodle! :)
Živjo,
Danes sodelujem kar z dvema čudovitima firmama - Honey bee in Heffy doodle! :)

Take a look at my card:
Poglej mojo čestitko:
I decided to make a simple card that shows off both brands. I used the stencil and the sentiment from Heffy doodle and the stamped images are from Honey bee. :)
Jaz sem se odločila narediti preprosto čestitko, ki dodobra pokaže obe znamki. Stencil šablona in napis sta znamke Heffy doodle, odtistki pa Honey bee. :)


The hop is happening on instagram and you can win prizes from both companies! Check my instagram HERE and join us! :)

Skakanje poteka na instagramu in tam lahko dobiš nagradi obeh znamk! Poglej si moj instagram TUKAJ in sodeluj tudi ti! :)



Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

Sakura - WHITE gel pen
Sakura - WHITE gel pen

Color box - FROST WHITE
Color box - FROST WHITE
Shop at:
HB
Honey bee - NO PROBLLAMA
Honey bee - NO PROBLLAMA
Shop at:
HB
Honey bee dies - NO PROBLLAMA
Honey bee dies - NO PROBLLAMA
Shop at:
HB
Heffy doodle - EVERYDAY SENTIMENT DUOS
Heffy doodle - EVERYDAY SENTIMENT DUOS
Shop at:
HD
Heffy doodle stencils - UNBE-LEAF-ABLE
Heffy doodle stencils - UNBE-LEAF-ABLE
Shop at:
HD

7 comments:

  1. The llama is sooo cute and I love your coloring of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, kolk kjut. Pa perfect napis tudi. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The llama is colored so well!! I love the leaf stencil, it makes any card so much nicer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love your llama card with the cactus! You colored in both so spectacularly! Is that a word? WEll it should be and you did. I live in the desert right now; in Twentynine Palms, CA and I don't see a lot of green cacti like that since it like never rains here; but your version is way better than what is here. A FANTASTIC card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! This card is so cute!!! Colors are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥