Sunday 7 October 2018

Crescent shape - Oblika polmeseca

Hi there,
It's been a few months since the last I love math challenge so it's finally time for another one! :)
Živjo,
Že kar nekaj mesecev je minilo od zadnjega I love math izziva in končno je čas za novega! :)

Take a look at my card:
Poglej mojo čestitko:
The theme this time is crescent shape and I decided to use it as a moon. I went with a simple Christams design on which I included santa and it's deer. :)
Tokratna tema je oblika polmeseca in jaz sem se odločila uporabiti kar luno. Naredila sem preprosto božično čestitko na katero sem dodala božička z jeleni. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

Distress ink - MUSTARD SEED
Distress ink - MUSTARD SEED

Najlepši par - STITCHED RECTANGLES
Najlepši par - STITCHED RECTANGLES
Shop at:
NP
*RETIRED* My favorite things dies - PIERCED CIRCLES
*RETIRED* My favorite things dies - PIERCED CIRCLES

Distress ink - TUMBLED GLASS
Distress ink - TUMBLED GLASS

Distress ink - CHIPPED SAPPHIRE
Distress ink - CHIPPED SAPPHIRE

Altenew - HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Altenew - HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Shop at:
ALT
Lawn Fawn - WINTER SKIES
Lawn Fawn - WINTER SKIES
Shop at:
LF

1 comment:

  1. Kaja, your card is AMAZING!!! What an awesome CAS desing. Love it!! Thank you for the inspiration and contribution to another I Love Math Challenge. Also, thanks for reminding me to start making Christmas cards. It's time. :o) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥