Sunday 21 October 2018

Playful doggie - Igriv kuža

Hi there,
Even though it's fall outside, I am making Christmas cards already and today I made a super cute one! :)
Živjo,
Čeprav je zunaj jesen, jaz že na veliko izdelujem božične voščilnice in tokrat sem naredila eno super prikupno! :)

Take a look:
Poglej:
I couldn't resist making a card with this cute dog, just look at him! Isn't this the most adorable thing ever? :)
Nisem se mogla upreti voščilnici s tem prikupnim kužkom, poglej ga no! Ali ni to ena najbolj prikupnih stvari? :)

Challenges:
Izzivi:
- MFT color #103
-Addicted to stamps #314: CLEAN AND SIMPLE
SSS wednesday challenge: ANIMAL ANTICS
 

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

My favorite things - Itsy bitsy polka dots PASTELS
My favorite things - Itsy bitsy polka dots PASTELS
Shop at:
MFT
Ranger embossing powder - WHITE
Ranger embossing powder - WHITE

My favorite things - HAPPY PAWLIDAYS
My favorite things - HAPPY PAWLIDAYS
Shop at:
MFT
My favorite things dies - STITCHED SCALLOP BASIC EDGES
My favorite things dies - STITCHED SCALLOP BASIC EDGES
Shop at:
MFT

5 comments:

  1. ooh so swweeet Love your Image
    and the layout is perfect to Kaja
    love your CAS design sweety
    Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card, love that spotty purple card and of course the sweet puppy.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute Kaja, I really love how you coloured everything, this is a wonderful clean and simple card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and we look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations again! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥