Friday 5 October 2018

Santa and a kitten - Božiček in mucka

Hi there,
I am up on Gerda Steiner designs blog today and I made a card using a brand new stamp set that isn't even released yet, but it will be really soon, I promise! :)
Živjo,
Danes lahko mojo čestitko najdeš na Gerda Steiner designs blog in naredila sem voščilnico na kateri sem uporabila set, ki bo izdan zelo kmalu! :)

Take a look:
Poglej:
I made a clean and simple card since I wanted to keep all the attention on the image. More about this card can be found on GSD blog! :)
Naredila sem hitro in preprosto čestitko, ker sem želela, da bi bila slika res v ospredju. Več o voščilnici pa najdeš na GSD blogu! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥