Friday 16 November 2018

Santa - Božiček

Hi there,
I am in a Christmas mode lately so I made a cute christmas card! :)
Živjo,
Zadnje dni se počutim popolnoma božično in zato je tudi ta voščilnica s to tematiko! :)

Take a look:
Poglej:


Once again I made a cute scene for which I made an inkblended background. I colored in the images using the alcohol markers and for the snow I used white paint. :)
Tudi tokrat sem ozadje naredila s pomočjo blazinic in senčenja. Same odtise sem pobarvala z uporabo alkoholnih flomastrov, za sneg pa sem uporabila kar belo tempero. :)

Challenge:
Izziv:
- Addicted to stamps #318: HOLIDAY
CAS christmas: SANTA


Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

*RETIRED* My favorite things - WARM AND FUZZY FRIENDS
*RETIRED* My favorite things - WARM AND FUZZY FRIENDS

Distress oxide - TUMBLED GLASS
Distress oxide - TUMBLED GLASS
Shop at:
HB
My favorite things - SECRET SANTA
My favorite things - SECRET SANTA
Shop at:
MFT
My favorite things - JINGLE ALL THE WAY
My favorite things - JINGLE ALL THE WAY
Shop at:
MFT
Distress oxide - STORMY SKY
Distress oxide - STORMY SKY
Shop at:
HB

11 comments:

  1. Love your card with that cute Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and love that scene you created as a frame. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Kajcyika!! Love that snowy, wintery sky backgorund and your fun Santa and tree border. Great colouring! Fun placement of the Santa leaping out over your sentiment banner! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas card, Kaja! I love your snowy background and how Santa is dancing over the sentiment! Great placement of the trees too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card, Kajcyika! Your ink-blending in the background and coloring images are so pretty! Having the Santa jumping over the sentiment strip is a fun and clever idea!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring is adorable Kajcyika...I love this Image always
    and love your scene too..lovely snowy look on your trees
    adorable card
    Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Kaja! Beautiful colouring and ink blending. It’s a fun little winter scene. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas Santa challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love seeing your cards Kaja, they're always so creative and this one is no exception! I especially love how the Santa's feet are sticking out at the bottom of the sentiment tag that makes him look like he's climbing over it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations again soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation on the win from CAS Christmas, Kaja! Your card is sensational and well-deserving of the win!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥