Monday 4 February 2019

Symmetrical birthday - Simetrični rojstni dan

Hi there,
It's my turn to post on Gerda Steiner designs blog and today I made a clean and simple card.
Živjo,
Danes sem jaz na vrsti za objavo na Gerda Steiner designs blogu in naredila sem hitro in preprosto voščilnico.

Take a look:
Poglej:
This time around I decided to go with a symmetrical look. I colored in the images using alcohol markers and made it look like the dog is looking what's on the table. :)
Tokrat sem se odločila narediti simetrično voščilnico. Odtise sem pobarvala z alkoholnimi flomastri, nato pa sem vse skupaj postavila tako, da zgleda kot da kuža kuka na mizo. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

Sakura - WHITE gel pen
Sakura - WHITE gel pen

Gerda Steiner designs - ON THE TABLE
Gerda Steiner designs - ON THE TABLE
Shop at:
GSD

1 comment:

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥