Thursday 8 October 2020

Kaleidoscope Powder! - Kalejdoskop prahec!

Hi there,
It has been a while since my last post on the blog, but I am back with a great news -- I am joining the Maker Forte design team!
Živjo,
Že kar nekaj časa je minilo od moje zadnje objave na blogu, ampak danes sem nazaj z super novico -- Pridružila sem se Maker Forte ustvarjalnemu timu!

Take a look at my card:
Poglej mojo voščilnico:
Today, I tried a new to me product - Kaleidoscope powder! I decided to use it as a watercolor and colored in the poinsetia flower using it. The powder added a beautiful shimmer to the colored image which drags so much attention to it that I just can't stop looking at it. Please stop by the Maker Forte blog to see all the details regarding this card!
Danes sem preizkusila meni nov produkt - Kalejdoskop prahec! Odločila sem se, da ga uporabim kot akvarelno barvo in z njim pobarvala božično zvezdo. Prahec doda sliki prečudovit lesk, ki sliki doda tisto piko na i, da jaz kar ne moram nehati gledati vanj. Če želiš izvedeti več o te voščilnici skoči še na Maker Forte blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog! 
Hvala, da me spremljaš! 
Kaja 
-------------------------------------------------------- 
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥