Thursday 29 October 2020

Marshmallow paste - Marshmallow pasta

Hi there,
It's my turn to post on Maker Forte blog and today I decided to use one of my favorite new products -- Marshmallow paste!
Živjo,
Danes sem jaz na vrsti za objavo na Maker Forte blogu in odločila sem se, da uporabim enega izmed mojih najljubših novih izdelkov -- Marshmallow pasto!

Take a look at the card:
Poglej voščilnico:As you can see, I used the paste on the background and then I stamped the wintery scene in red tones that go nicely with the background. I must say that the paste is really fun to use and you should try and see how puffy it gets!
Kot lahko vidiš sem pasto uporabila na ozadju, potem pa sem z rdečimi toni odtisnila še glavno sliko, tako da se lepo poda z ozadjem. Moram reči, da je pasta res zabavna za uporabo in da jo moraš preiskusiti in videti kako lepo penasta nastane!

Thanks for visiting my blog! 
Hvala, da me spremljaš! 

Kaja 
-------------------------------------------------------- 
Supplies:
* Maker Forte stamps – EASY WINTER WATERCOLOR SCENES
* Maker Forte stencils – CHRISTMAS STARS
* Maker Forte paper – MERCURY METALLIC
* Maker Forte mediums – MARSHMALLOW PASTE

1 comment:

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥