Monday 16 November 2020

Quick and simple! - Hitro in preprosto!

Hi there,
Today I am up on Maker Forte blog with a quick and simple Christmas card!
Živjo,
Danes lahko mojo voščilnico najdeš na Maker forte blogu! Tokrat sem ustvarila hitro in preprosto božično voščilnico.

Take a look:
Poglej:

I must say that I have SO many Christmas cards still to be made in order to be able to send it out in time that I am starting to panic. When I do so clean and simple cards are my favorite! This style will definetely be my go to this year!
Moram priznati, da moram narediti še TOLIKO božičnih voščilnic, da me počasi začenja grabiti panika. Ko se to zgodi, najraje ustvarjam preproste in hitre voščilnice. Ta stil, bo pri meni letos sigurno zelo popularen!

Thanks for visiting my blog! 
Hvala, da me spremljaš! 
Kaja 
-------------------------------------------------------- 
Supplies:
SUPPLIES:
* Maker Forte – Jess Francisco – BUILD YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS
* Maker Forte – Jess Francisco – SENDING AND WISHING
* Maker Forte – Jess Francisco – whole October release

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥