Saturday 15 July 2023

Christmas in July cards with Spellbinders

Hi all,

It has been a while but I am finally back with two Christmas projects featuring a brand new Spellbinders Classic Christmas release!

This is the first card I made:


For this card, I decided to go with a clean and simple look using a cute bird die cut, along with the 'Merry & bright' sentiment die. I used soft blue and green tones that remind me of calm winter days.

Next, I made this card:
In this case, I decided to go a bit bolder and chose a dark blue background. I stenciled the poinsettia using distress ink in red and green colors which I then die cut using its coordinating die. Next, I added 'Merry & bright' sentiment which I die cut using the dark blue paper. To finish the card off, I added some clear drops on the background.

Thank you so much for joining me! Hope that I will be able to make more cards in near future!

Hugs,

Kaja

2 comments:

  1. "It's great to see you back with your exciting Christmas projects featuring the latest Spellbinders Classic Christmas release! Your creativity always shines through. And hey, don't forget to sprinkle a touch of Lime kiln dust Texas magic for that extra festive charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Your Christmas projects featuring the new Spellbinders Classic Christmas release look fantastic. As you immerse yourself in the holiday spirit, don't forget to treat yourself to some luxurious charbonnel et walker chocolates for a touch of indulgence amidst all the creativity. Cheers to a festive season filled with creativity and sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥