Friday 28 September 2018

Stamp set roulette #1 [video]

Hi there,
Today I am starting a brand new youtube series that I named Stamp set roulette! I this series I will be doing a card using only one stamp set and today I am using Gerda Steiner designs set called Carol kitten that will be released in the next few days! :)
Živjo,
Danes začenjam čisto novo youtube serijo, ki sem jo poimenovala Ruleta štampiljk! V tej seriji bom delala čestitke na katerih bom uporabila samo en set štampiljk in tokrat je to Gerda Steiner designs set imenovan Carol kitten, ki bo dejansko v prodaji šele čez nekaj dni! :)

Take a look at the card:
Poglej si čestitko:
When you will see the banner on the preview image of my youtube video you will now know that it's a part of the series. Make sure you watch the video for the sneak peek of the new stamp set and for all the details about this card:
Če boš od sedaj naprej na mojem videu videla oznako, ki jo vidiš spodaj potem boš vedela, da je to del serij. Poglej si spodnji video, da vidiš kakšen je novi set in pa da si pogledaš izdelavo same čestitke:


Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

Distress oxide - BROKEN CHINA
Distress oxide - BROKEN CHINA
Shop at:
HB
Distress oxide - CRACKED PISTACHIO
Distress oxide - CRACKED PISTACHIO
Shop at:
HB

1 comment:

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥