Friday 28 September 2018

Scored background - Ozadje s prepogibi [video]

Hi there,
I have another card using the Hedgehog hollow september box for you and this time I made a video tutorail for it! :)
Živjo,
Danes imam zate novo čestitko kjer uporabim septembrsko škatlo Hedgehog hollow in tokrat sem ti pripravila tudi video vodič! :)

Take a look at the card:
Poglej si čestiko:
I decided to make a clean and simple birthday card that has a scored background. You can check how I did it here:
Odločila sem se, da naredim preprosto in hitro rojstno dnevno čestitko, ki ima ozadje s prepogibi. Poglej si še video izdelave:


Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

The hedgehog hollow - SEPTEMBER BOX
The hedgehog hollow - SEPTEMBER BOX
Shop at:
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥