Thursday 17 January 2019

CAS Christmas reminder - CAS christmas opomnik

Hi there,
Today I am sharing another Christmas card that I made as a guest for the CAS Christmas challenge. :)
Živjo,
Danes ti pokažem še eno božično voščilnico, ki sem jo naredila kot gostja pri CAS Christmas izzivu. :)

Take a look:
Poglej:
The theme is still the same - BLUE & SILVER so I made another cute card with critters. I used blue for their scarfs and snowflakes, and the silver is used as the ground. :)
Tema je še vedno ista - MODRA IN SREBRNA tako, da sem naredila še eno prikupno voščilnico z živalcami. Modro sem uporabila za šala in pa snežinke, srebrna pa sem naredila tla. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

My favorite things - POLAR BEAR PALS
My favorite things - POLAR BEAR PALS
Shop at:
MFT
My favorite things dies - STITCHED BASIC EDGES
My favorite things dies - STITCHED BASIC EDGES
Shop at:
MFT
Jane's doodles - DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
Jane's doodles - DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
Shop at:
JD
Distress oxide - FADED JEANS
Distress oxide - FADED JEANS
Shop at:
HB
My favorite things - SECRET SANTA
My favorite things - SECRET SANTA
Shop at:
MFT

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card Kaja! Love the silver glitter "snow" and your sweet bears with their blue scarves! Thanks again for being our Guest Designer this month at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luštna. Itak totalno obvladaš CAS. Pozdravček na drugo stran sveta ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little bears Kaja. Such a fun, cute card. Thanks for being our GD this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaya,I love these little guys and you created such an adorable scene. thanks for joining us as GD at CAS Christmas with such great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute card and a gorgeous design. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable critter card, Kaja. The silver glittery ground is so fun. Thank you for being our wonderful guest this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I love the shading you did on the scarves and the snow on the ground is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Kaja! Love, love, love these polar bears and how you've use them! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CAS Mix Up this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥