Friday 18 January 2019

Simple floral card - Preprosta čestitka z rožami

Hi there,
It's friday and I have prepared another card using the Hedgehog hollow goodies!
Živjo,
Petek je in jaz sem za vas pripravila novo voščilnico na kateri uporabim Hedgehog hollow izdelke!

Take a look:
Poglej:
I decided to do some heat embossing towards the top of the card for which I used white powder on a kraft card stock. Sometimes less is more, so I just added the word 'Bloom' towards the bottom.
Odločila sem se toplotno embosirati rože na zgornji del voščilnice, za kar sem uporabila bel embosing prah. Pri meni je velikokrat manj več in tako sem tudi tokrat spodaj dodala samo še napis.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

The hedgehog hollow - SEPTEMBER 2018 BOX
The hedgehog hollow - SEPTEMBER 2018 BOX
Shop at:
HH
The hedgehog hollow - OCTOBER 2018 BOX
The hedgehog hollow - OCTOBER 2018 BOX
Shop at:
HH

2 comments:

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥