Friday 15 February 2019

[Video] Geometric butterflies - Geometrična metulja

Hi threre,
It's friday and this means I am up on the Hedgehog hollow blog!
Živjo,
Danes je petek in to pomeni, da lahko mojo voščilnico najdeš na Hedgehog hollow blog!

Take a look:
Poglej:
Today I decided to make a geometric card with two cute butterflies. See how I made it in the video:
Tokrat sem se odločila narediti geometrično čestitko z prikupnima metuljema. Poglej kako sem jo naredila v videu:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

The hedgehog hollow - JANUARY 2019 BOX
The hedgehog hollow - JANUARY 2019 BOX

14 comments:

  1. The clarity on your post is just excellent and that i can think you’re knowledgeable in this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to keep updated with impending post.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Appreciate it for your efforts. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives immense knowledge on physical education, it is very helpful and quite generous to spread a good message.

    ReplyDelete

  4. It’s awesome in favor of me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my experience. thanks admin.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I was surprised, I have to say. Equally.
    I rarely met educational and interesting blogs.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am too happy to share my experience here with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the efforts you made to create this blog. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful approach and great initiation. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article is very helpful and interesting too. Keep doing this in future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥